Summer Concert Series
Thursday, June 15, 2023 to Thursday- August 10- 2023 7:00pm-8:30pmGrab a blanket or chair and join us on the lawn behind Kentwood City Hall for our Summer Concert Series! Concerts take place on Thursday evenings from 7:00-8:30pm and feature a variety of food trucks. Come early and check out the Kentwood Farmers Market which takes place next door in parking lot behind Kentwood City Hall from 4:30-7:30pm. Concertgoers are also welcomed to bring their own beer or wine to the show.
Kentwood City Hall lawn (4900 Breton SE)
- June 15 - Azz Izz Band
- June 22 - Wity Sound Band
- June 29 - Cabildo
- July 13 - Chicago Farmer and the Field Notes
- July 20 - Good Morning Bedlam
- July 27 - Big Band Nouveau
- August 3 - Brena
- August 10 - New Primitives
Watch the events live at: https://www.wktv.org/live25.html
Missed the concert? Watch it here at WKTV On Demand.
Where to Park
The concerts take place on the lawn behind Kentwood City Hall at 4900 Breton SE. Parking will be limited at both City Hall and the Library. However, additional parking is available at:
- Kentwood Justice Center (4740 Walma SE)
- Field next to water tower (enter at 4740 Walma, go past water tower and turn right)
- Kentwood Fire Station 1 (4775 Walma SE, drive around back of building to front field)
- Kentwood Public Works (5068 Breton SE)
- Kentwood Baptist Church (2875 52nd St)
- Street parking in nearby neighborhoods.
- Crestwood Middle School (2674 44th St SE - about 0.5 mile walk to concert area)