File a Code Complaint

Code Enforcement

File a Code Complaint
There are three ways to report a code violation:

1) In person at the Kentwood Police Department located at 4742 Walma Ave SE Kentwood, Michigan 49512
2) You may contact Code Enforcement directly at (616)-656-6574
3) You may report a violation online by filling out the form fields below and clicking submit

Please note, all complaint information is kept confidential.