Paying a Ticket or Court Cost

All Fines and costs are due in full at the time of sentencing. 
We accept money orders, cashier checks, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover. 
Checks or money order payments should be made payable to 62-B District Court. 

While we accept cash during business hours, please do not mail cash or leave cash in the overnight drop box.

Payment Options
If you cannot pay in full, you may set up a payment plan. You may contact the Collections Clerk at 616.455.2365 or 616.554.0811 to make arrangements. If you do not comply with the plan, the Court will prepare a bench warrant for your arrest. If there is a change in your financial circumstances, you must contact the Collections Clerk to ask for a change of the payment plans and provide proof of the changes. Due to high call volumes, messages may take several days to return.

Payments must be received on or before the due date each month until paid in full. 

In Person
The court is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.

The court offers a self-serve payment station in the Kentwood Justice Center, 4740 Walma SE.

May be dropped in 62-B District Court Depository box by the Kentwood Justice Center front door.  Please use an envelope. Do not put cash in the drop box. 

Online Payments / record search
This feature is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Click here to pay online with a MasterCard, Visa, or Discover Credit or debit card. Please note: payments made online may take up to three days to post to your account. 

Telephone Payments
Call 616.698.9310 and select Option 2. This is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Please have your credit card ready. Card must be in the caller’s name, and payments will be posted within one to two business days.  

Cashiers check or money order payments made payable to 62-B District Court mail to:

62-B District Court
4740 Walma Ave SE
Kentwood, MI 49512

Please clearly print your name and date of birth and case number on all checks and money orders for proper processing. Personal checks will only be accepted on cases that are not late and must be drawn from a Michigan bank account. No out of state checks will be accepted. The court does not accept starter checks.
Do not mail cash. 

If you do not pay your fines and costs according to your payment schedule, you may have your drivers license suspended or a bench warrant issued for your arrest. Click here to view the court's collection policy.