Policy for Reporting to Probation
- Please report on time for all appointments on the day scheduled for your appointment.
- An appointment may only be rescheduled in the event of an emergency (documentation required at next appointment of the emergency), or upon approval of the probation officer.
- Please give 48 hours notice for a request of a rescheduled appointment. You must speak to your probation officer directly to request an appointment change. Phone messages are not acceptable.
- Please arrange time and transportation for all appointments (work schedule, other appointments, or lack of transportation are not acceptable excuses.)
- Please consult the bus schedule if you do not have your own transportation.
- Cases will automatically be returned to court after two consecutive missed appointments, or at the discretion of the probation officer.