Planning to come to the End of Summer Food Truck Festival?
Here’s a list of locations where to park:
- Kentwood City Hall, 4900 Breton SE (handicap only in front lot)
- Kentwood City Hall lawn, 4900 Breton SE (enter off Walma by water tower – park on grass)
- Kentwood Justice Center, 4740 Walma SE
- Kentwood Public Works, 5068 Breton SE
- Kentwood Baptist Church, 2875 52nd St. SE
- Street parking in Rum Creek and nearby neighborhoods
Please note: City Hall and Library drives will be blocked to the public and only open to participating vendors. Additional parking is available at Crestwood Middle School (2674 44th St. SE). Or, if you feel like earning and burning some of those food truck calories, the East West trail is a great connector to walk or bike to the festival.