At the 62-B District Court, we provide a wide range of self-help resources that are accessible to you at any given time during the day. Explore the links below to assist you with additional services you may require.
- Network180 assists individuals struggling with mental illness, substance use disorder or a developmental disability.
- YWCA offers resources about domestic/dating abuse, sexual assault, stalking, child sexual abuse, prevention, trainings and more.
- Salvation Army offers services to cure hunger, provide energy assistance, overcome poverty, provide shelter, combat addiction and more.
- The Rapid provides bus routes, maps and pricing for the local areas.
- This Online Payment Guide provides step-by-step instruction on how to pay on your fines and costs with the 62-B District Court.
- Click here to locate additional courts and information throughout Kent County.
- Click here to find a list of State Court Administrator Office approved Local Administrative Orders for the 62-B District Court that includes the court processes for items such as Americans for Disability Act, Language Access Plan, Courthouse Security and more.
To visit the 62-B District Court Self-Directed Legal Assistance/Resource Center webpage, click here.