Report Your Issue Online
This online system allows you to directly report issues to the City of Kentwood. 

When you submit a service request, please make sure you leave your email address and input the proper address of the issue you are reporting. You will need to change the address from the system default, which is 4900 Breton Rd. 

After you submit a service request, you can view its progress on the map below. Any service request after normal business hours or on holidays and weekends will be addressed the next business day. 

Please review the map. If someone has already submitted the issue you are reporting, you can click "Fix it!" 

If you have a code enforcement complaint such as abandoned vehicle complaint, snow or ice removal complaint or trash complaint, please visit our Code Enforcement page to submit your complaint online.