LOOKING FOR A CAREER IN law enforcement?
The City of Kentwood Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Police Officer. We are looking for ambitious men and women with high moral integrity and a strong work ethic.minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen at the time of testing for the position;
- Must not have any felony convictions;
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license prior to hire date; and
- Must have attended a police academy; and
- Be MCOLES certified or certifiable by December 31, 2019
- Qualified candidates must take the EMPCO written examination if they have not already taken it.
- The current starting pay range is $25.80 per hour ($53,671 annual).
- The top pay after four years is $33.89 per hour ($70,492 annual).
- Comprehensive health insurance plans including vision and dental
- Life insurance
- Vacation – 80 hrs after six months, 160 max.
- Retirement/401K (15% total)
- Continuing education and training
Police Officer Job Description
CLICK HERE TO APPLY