The 62-B District Court is pleased to provide an online payment option to our community. It is our hope that this service will be a convenient and efficient method to settle accounts with the court.
The online payment and record search is below. Making a payment online is easy
- Enter your case number, name, or date of birth to find your record. Make sure to hit enter after entering something in a field or use the filter keys next to the field box.
- Click the arrow next to your record. This will open your record.
- Click the payment button within your record.
- Enter the information prompted by the form that appears. Make sure you have your credit card or debit card information handy.
- Click the confirmation button. Click only one time or your credit card will be charged multiple times.
TIPS FOR USING THE RECORD SEARCHUse Your Case Number
The quickest way to find your record is to enter your case number. The record search feature is a powerful tool to find your records, but can be overwhelming for first time users. If you don't have that handy you can enter your name.
Common Names Should Refine Search with Date of Birth
If you have a common name, there will be lots of entries. To refine the search further, use the date of birth field to narrow your search. Make sure to hit enter or use the filter icons next to the box.
Use "Contains" for Filter Action
There are several actions in the filter. The help on the tool goes into detail. However, for most purposes the "contains" option is most useful. So, when in doubt of a filter action to take, use the "contains" option.